Connexion

Mot de passe oublié ?

Pas encore membre ? Inscrivez-vous !

L'inscription est gratuite et ne prend que 30 secondes.
Une fois inscrit, vous aurez un accès total au forum, et pleins d'autres privilèges.

Répondre au sujet  [ 70 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
 English Members Here (I love English) 
Auteur Message
Amiral de la flotte
Amiral de la flotte

Message English Members Here (I love English)
A special topic for you dear members . Even if that forum is a french forum you can speak here freely . Enjoy :D

Edit modo : le topic est là pour les anglophones, les posts HS sont supprimés d'office (on ne va pas revenir sur l'épisode du précédent topic) merci ^^

Dernière édition par Jerob le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Dim 23 Juil, 2006 19:23
De passage ....

Message Hello
Hello everybody, i'm french, but i try to speak english more, because it's possible i work for an english TV in few month. Then, if they are english people to talk about NCIS, i will come to talk with you.

Enjoy, David.

Dernière édition par petitmr le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Mar 14 Nov, 2006 21:44
Matelot breveté
Matelot breveté

i'm french but i also speak english!
just to ask something : do english spokers know how to log in in this forum (i mean also the presentation...) you may need some information in english about that!...could it be a good idea to translate those information in english, don't you think?
or may be it's already done, i don't really know, cos i'm a new member, so tell me! :D
and also : what do you think about the caracters's voices? aren't there cute? (over all gibbs... :wink: )
have a nice day!

Dernière édition par Drayline le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Mer 28 Fév, 2007 18:47
Second maître
Second maître

This part of the forum is a real success : Every native english speaker is here as we can notice...
:mrgreen:

Whatever, I think it's a good idea as it's for many of us the one and only place where we can try and speak english.

Now we should choose a subject and discuss it.

An Idea, anyone ?
:roll:

What about relationships between characters of NCIS. Deja vu, but in english, we would stick to the subject as it is more difficult to wander from the point in a foreign language.

As a start -about relationships between the characters- I would say they are one of the main point of the serie.
Without that specific point, it would only be another serie...
But the fact is that the characters spend a lot of time at work and neither of them seem to really have a personnal life. Therefore, it happens that, on my opinion, the main subject of the serie is not the investigation which is just an excuse but the relationships themselves.

Lionel C. - Lyon

Dernière édition par Shibbolet le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Mar 29 Mai, 2007 14:05
De passage ....

Message Hello
I'm new here and i want to say hello to everyone. I would be proud to translate and make research for your team.

Dernière édition par ziva9900 le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Lun 05 Nov, 2007 01:29
Premier maître
Premier maître

Message Hello
Hello my name is emilie ( I know you don't care ) i am french (like a lot of people here) and a day i would like to go in the USA ! So I try to speak English a Lot ^^

Dernière édition par emiliesarah le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Sam 05 Jan, 2008 21:25
Profil Site Internet
Maître
Maître

Wow I can't believe I just noticed this thread. I'm just another one of those crazy Americans, who joins a french Forum without knowing any French.

I'm wishing I had taken French my Freshman year instead of Spanish. Then I'd be in French 3 not Spanish 3 and I'd probably understand things I little easier.

Oh, I forgot. I do know some French, thanks to NCIS of course.

La Grenouille means the Frog.

I keep trying to tell all my teachers NCIS is educational. They never listen. :-16:

Well, actually 4 of my teachers have become NCIS fans because of my never ending references to the show in essays.

Dernière édition par luckyducky le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

1 personne a plussoyé ce message : murder

Ven 07 Mar, 2008 21:17
Quartier maître de 1ere classe

I'm also french, but willing to chat in english as much as possible, although I think I'd need to improve my understanding of spoken english or trying to speak fluent english. Thing is I'm really too shy to try and speak with people ^_^;
Just wanted to congratulate luckyducky for the huge efforts she's done so far, the way you keep up with the forum without even knowing French is simply amazing ;D Also, the Google Translator seems to work rather fine with you... Quite often, it gives weird translations, and yet, your French posts don't even seem to be Google-translated o_O

Two subjects popped out and no one is willing to answer ? :?

I'd say the original voices are really good, well that's their voices... except Palmer who sounds a bit girlish (as well as in French, but I think he sounds more like an early teenager in the original version than in the french one). Actually, I've been watching the french version of NCIS before the original one, and the differences are not that shocking. I think french dubbers for series are doing quite well, but on the other hand, french anime dubbers really SUCK (no sense of acting at all and dubbers who don't even sound cool, they don't even fit the characters -_-) !

And to answer Shibbolet... I totally agree on the fact that the scenarists are doing a great job on the relationships between the characters. It's a small team, but there's still a lot to say ! It almost feels like you could be someone working in the same office (I'd love to work next to Gibbs xD).
The scenarists are also making efforts to show their private life and/or background. I wouldn't be able to give some examples since I haven't watch the whole thing (only a few episode here and there... but I'm working on it xD), but from what I've seen, it's pretty well developed, compared to the investigation part. I wouldn't say that investigations are an excuse to show the relationships etc... in my opinion, both parts are linked.

:shut:

Dernière édition par Yuleen le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Sam 08 Mar, 2008 11:15
De passage ....

Yuleen a écrit:
Quite often, it gives weird translations, and yet, your French posts don't even seem to be Google-translated o_O

I sometimes correct the messages, whe google-translate is too much wrong.

[/HS]

Dernière édition par Kei le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Sam 08 Mar, 2008 11:37
Special Agent Season 11
Special Agent Season 11

Wow I can't believe I just noticed this thread. I'm just another one of those crazy Americans, who joins a french Forum without knowing any French

You do very well luckyducky ! It's rather unusual to see english speaking people joining a french speaking forum.

Dernière édition par groz le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Sam 08 Mar, 2008 14:45
Maître
Maître

luckyducky a écrit:
Wow I can't believe I just noticed this thread. I'm just another one of those crazy Americans, who joins a french Forum without knowing any French

You do very well luckyducky ! It's rather unusual to see english speaking people joining a french speaking forum.

Thank you. I honestly never thought everyone would be so surprised to see an English speaking person join a non-English forum :oops: . It's not uncommon for young Americans (at least to my knowledge, although I certainly could be wrong) to join forums even with a language barrier.

If I had known I would have caused such a fuss, I would have remained a guest. I'm really quite a shy person.

If I have time this summer, I'll start teaching myself French.

And thank you for correcting my google translating. I will try to use it only when I really need it from now on, I don't want to be any more of a burden.

Dim 09 Mar, 2008 00:49

Now that you're here, don't think of quitting! That will be quite disappointing... I don't believe you're a burden in the Moderator Team's eyes... They may correct your google-translated posts, but I'm pretty sure correcting some of the french members' grammar/typo is giving them a harder time xD

Dernière édition par Yuleen le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Dim 09 Mar, 2008 11:56
De passage ....

No Luckyducky , you're not a burden (I learned a new word today ;) ). I prefer to correct some of your messages than some messages of young French members (You're right Yuleen).

I think it's a very good think to have an american member on the forum.
You're the Team-NCIS spy. ^^

Dernière édition par Kei le Mer 07 Sep, 2011 14:11, édité 1 fois.

Dim 09 Mar, 2008 12:56
Second maître
Second maître

I'm a new member! I try to learn the french in Paris for 2 years! I'm so happy to see there is a special topic :yahoo: !
On my opinion, I think the caracters's voices are exellent! Especially the gibbs's voice, I find the french voice is more impressive and imposing than the Mark :love10: Harmon's voice, in particular when he gets worked up or shouts.
Have a nice day! And SEMPER FIDELIS!
Morgane

Dernière édition par dmorgane le Jeu 08 Sep, 2011 22:20, édité 2 fois.

Sam 22 Mar, 2008 00:04
Profil Site Internet
Maître
Maître

I'm sick and seriously lacking in the sleep department but me with a high fever and on drugs equals fun for everybody else or so I'm told.

What did I want to say? I know there's something :?

I forgot. :cry: :evil:

Oh yeah, I remember now. :love10:

I was wondering how would they translate the scene in season four when Gibbs says something like "The Frog. La Gr is French for 'The Frog' Rippit!" and then Jenny says "I know what it means" etc.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't even think I know.

Anyway, I was wondering how is that translated into French since it already has French in it?

Guesses anyone?

Shutting up now :shut:

Mar 01 Avr, 2008 20:16
Répondre au sujet   [ 70 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante