Connexion

Mot de passe oublié ?

Pas encore membre ? Inscrivez-vous !

L'inscription est gratuite et ne prend que 30 secondes.
Une fois inscrit, vous aurez un accès total au forum, et pleins d'autres privilèges.

Répondre au sujet  [ 304 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Suivante
 Articles ZIVA 
Auteur Message
Capitaine de vaisseau
Capitaine de vaisseau

Merci bien, Cloum et Ourlittlechilean, pour la traduction. Cela a nettement plus de sens ainsi :wink:

“You want someone dead, you knock on their door, they answer, you shoot them, easy !” (Ziva, "Collateral Damage")

Lun 14 Déc, 2009 20:34
Capitaine de vaisseau
Capitaine de vaisseau

Merci à "Tivalover" qui, sur le forum de CBS, a publié les scans et la retranscription de l'interview de Cote dans le numéro de janvier 2010 du magazine Australien "Soap World" :

19592 19591

Citation:
Cote de Pablo talks NCIS

Your Character Ziva is the toughest character on NCIS and maybe even the toughest on TV next to Jack Bauer. Are you a tough chick?
Not at all! Look at me: I’m in a cute little white outfit! I’m girly at heart, but I was a tomboy when I was small, so I can relate to that in her. Deep inside, Ziva is also very girly. She just can’t get in touch with it, because she lives in a man’s world. I love that every once in a while, they give her those personal moments when she looks in the mirror and just cries. I enjoy the vulnerability, but I also like the front she puts up. It’s so fun for a girl that’s so not like that to get to play that. I feel like so many women identify with the character. They come up to me and say, ‘I love how kick-ass she is!’ Thank you!

Are you as physically fierce as she is?
I am physical, because I love exercise, but these fights that I do? I get to kick some major ass, especially men, which I enjoy, but I have a fight choreographer and spend a lot of time working on them. I come from a dance background, so I pick up moves easily, but I’m actually not a dancer. I’m not graceful and I don’t have the technique, but fighting is more gut. It’s dirtier and it’s not supposed to be clean, so I’m good at it.

How do you keep in shape so you can keep up to Ziva?

I spent three months on vacation and I’ve done absolutely nothing, so just the fact that you’re asking me this is fantastic! When I’m good I train a lot. I have a trainer and I like having an active, physical life.

Did you enjoy the focus on Ziva and her Israeli counterparts last year?
I loved that storyline and not only for my own personal selfish reasons, like getting to indulge in that stuff. Dealing with another part of the world that is so American and yet so unlike America is interesting. You bring people from different cultures, languages and politics into it. These two worlds collide and it is just fun. For the most part, people from Israel on NCIS are mysterious and secretive, so it becomes this mystery game which I love.

You were born in Chile, raised in America and play an Israeli; what kind of responses are you getting from Israelis?
Israelis come up to me and say, ‘Your attitude is so right on. That’s who we are’. There’s a certain element of being Latin that is very fiery, but at the same time, there are things that are so not Latin about her. As an actor, I have to separate those things.

How do men who know NCIS and Ziva respond to you?
I’m not single, and they don’t think it’s very attractive. Also, they seem to like more docile women! (Laughs) I’m fiery, but in a more coquettish way.

NCIS is all about the chemistry between the characters; do you get along the same off screen?
I would love for you to be a fly on the wall. It’s the most fun you’ll ever see. We’re laughing and hitting, pushing and shoving each other. We have so much fun and the chemistry is real. We almost don’t have to work on it, because it’s there. Certain things can’t be created; no matter how great an actor you are, so it’s great.

What’s your take on the Tony/Ziva chemistry?

Everyone’s always asking about it, so there must be something brewing... The funny thing is Michael (Weatherly, Tony) and I never talk about it. We figure if it’s magical, let’s not poke it. So when things come up in the story, Michael has his agenda and idea of what Tony is feeling and I have mine about Ziva. Then we act out these fiery moments and it’s just there.

Last season, we saw their undefined relationship affecting storyline, especially where Tony was concerned. Will we see more of that?
This season may go in that direction more, play with it more or see it explored more by the writers. That excites Michael and I very much. We like working together.

What about working with your onscreen dad, Michael Nouri?
It’s wonderful. He’s a terrific actor and we get along well. He flirts with me and I’m like, ‘But I’m your daughter – don’t!’ He’s like, ‘Oh, I can’t help it.’ No. he’s the best. He’s coming back but not for a while.

Pauley Perrette’s character Abby is already set to visit NCIS: LA. Might we see Ziva on the new Spin-off?
I have my plate full with NCIS. Our dynamic is fantastic and we need to explore it as much as we can. Throwing me into another playground would be intensively weird and feel unfamiliar, but I wish them all the luck. It’s the hardest thing to start a show. It’s a great cast and group of people.

J'aime bien l'anecdote avec Michael Nouri.

Et Cote semble elle aussi ne pas être décidée à aller jouer les guest-star sur NCIS : L.A.

“You want someone dead, you knock on their door, they answer, you shoot them, easy !” (Ziva, "Collateral Damage")

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 15:23
Enseigne de vaisseau de 2ème classe
Enseigne de vaisseau de 2ème classe

Très sympa cette interview :lol: Cote est vraiment magnifique sur l'article :great: Merci beaucoup !!

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 16:55
Amiral
Amiral

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 17:08
Profil Site Internet
Quartier maître de 1ere classe
Quartier maître de 1ere classe

Merci pour l'article! Dommage que les questions soient un peu toujours les mêmes mais on apprend quand même quelques petites anecdotes intéressantes. ^^

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 17:38
Maître
Maître

C'est fou comment ce sont toujours les mêmes questions qui reviennent tout le temps! Que pense-t-elle de la relation Tony/Ziva? Comment se tient-elle en forme? Est-ce qu'elle est aussi dure que son personnage?
Ça devient lassant à lire... Mais les petites anecdotes rendent l'article plus intéressant! J'aime beaucoup celle avec Michael Nouri. ^^

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 19:29
NCIS Director
NCIS Director

C'est parce que l'actrice donne peu d'interviews. Il est fort possible que tout date de la conférence de presse NCIS du printemps dernier, des réponses face à des dizaines de journalistes, qui après diffusent les interviews au compte-gouttes pour meubler toute l'année. ^^
Donc forcément, pour nous, c'est du déjà vu. :)

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 19:32
Profil Site Internet
Maistrancier
Maistrancier

C'est vrai que c'est énervant que ce soit toujours la même chose pour les questions. Ils pourraient varier les questions.

Dim 27 Déc, 2009 19:41
Capitaine de vaisseau
Capitaine de vaisseau

Ce n'est pas très récent, mais voici des photos du voyage en Israël que fit Cote en Mai 2007, accompagnée de sa petite soeur Andrea.

Cote est prise en flagrant délit de gourmandise !

Ven 08 Jan, 2010 14:15
Contrôleur adjoint des armées
Contrôleur adjoint  des armées

Ven 08 Jan, 2010 14:41
Second maître
Second maître

Ven 08 Jan, 2010 20:48
Vice-amiral d'escadre
Vice-amiral d'escadre

Localisation: la petite souris qui court sous les bureaux du NCIS ! 
Joli clin d'oeil que de voir Cote de Pablo visiter le pays de Ziva David :wink:

Merci Zivaddict :coucou:

Sam 09 Jan, 2010 01:01
Capitaine de vaisseau
Capitaine de vaisseau

Aujourd'hui, Cote a droit à un bandeau à la une, plus une demi-page intérieure (illustrée de deux photos de la belle), dans le quotidien France-Soir.

On retrouve l'article également sur le site du quotidien, où vous pouvez feuilleter virtuellement le journal.

Citation:
NCIS - Ziva, c’est de la bombe !
Marie-Eve Wilson-Jamin, le vendredi 26 février 2010 à 04:00

La belle Cote de Pablo, qui interprète Ziva David, l’agent de liaison du Mossad au sein du NCIS, est vite devenue l’un des personnages principaux de la série.

Qui l’eût cru ? Alors que dans la série elle joue une Israélienne, agent du Mossad, dans la vie cette Sud-Américaine est de confession catholique. Révélée par le rôle de Ziva David dans NCIS, en 2005, Cote de Pablo est une belle plante brune chilienne. Son interprétation est régulièrement saluée par la communauté juive pour la qualité de son hébreu. Les hommes pourront toujours admirer sa plastique, mais à 30 ans cette jeune femme n’est plus célibataire. Elle vit avec Diego Serrano, un acteur de 37 ans originaire de l’Equateur, un beau brun qu’on a notamment vu dans Les Feux de l’amour. Même si sa carrière explose aujourd’hui, Cote considère avoir une vie plutôt ennuyeuse, car elle ne peut pas sortir tard avec ses copines et faire la fête comme les gens de son âge. Ce qui la retient ? Elle se lève tous les matins à 6 heures pour se rendre au studio et tourner les scènes. Femme d’action à l’écran, elle est plutôt trouillarde dans la vie. Sa phobie : les cafards. Ses petits camarades de la série ne sont jamais les derniers pour placer ces bestioles un peu partout dans ses affaires.

Son anglais approximatif fait rire l’équipe
Apparue dans la série lors du premier épisode de la saison 3, Ziva David est engagée par le directeur de l’époque, Jenny Shepard, à qui elle a sauvé la vie par le passé. Alors que l’agent Kate Todd trouve la mort, elle devient le nouveau personnage féminin de l’équipe. Beaucoup moins souriante que son prédécesseur, c’est le genre à tuer de sang-froid. Tout droit venue d’Israël, elle ne parle pas très bien anglais et ses erreurs de langage font rire toute l’équipe. Si elle ne montre jamais ce qu’elle ressent, c’est pour mieux maîtriser les situations, même avec les hommes. D’ailleurs, elle s’entend de mieux en mieux avec Tony (Anthony DiNozzo), si bien que tout le monde leur invente une histoire d’amour. Dans la vie aussi, on les a imaginés amants, mais ils s’en sont vite défendus, clamant qu’ils étaient juste amis. De plus en plus importante au fil des saisons, Ziva est, vendredi soir, au centre de l’histoire qui mènera nos héros en Israël. Dans l’épisode Aliyah (« retour en Terre sainte »), les agents du NCIS rendent visite à Eli David, le père de Ziva, chef du Mossad. Pour essayer de mettre fin aux guerres intestines entre agences, Gibbs, le chef de l’unité, le boss, prend une décision qui risque d’avoir de fortes répercussions au sein du NCIS. Ne ratez surtout pas le dernier épisode de la saison.

Rien de neuf, mais le bandeau à la une et l'article informent bien les lecteurs que c'est le dernier épisode de la saison ce soir...

Ven 26 Fév, 2010 14:01
Special Agent Season 11
Special Agent Season 11

.... mais à 30 ans cette jeune femme n’est plus célibataire. Elle vit avec Diego Serrano, un acteur de 37 ans originaire de l’Equateur, un beau brun qu’on a notamment vu dans Les Feux de l’amour...

Merci pour cette trouvaille :app: qui a le mérite de sortir aujourd'hui même et, je l'espère, va faire grimper sérieusement l'audience :yahoo: !

Merci, Sam !

Ven 26 Fév, 2010 14:17
Contrôleur adjoint des armées
Contrôleur adjoint  des armées

Localisation: Dans la cave, a côté du bateau, avec le bourbon France (fr)
Et paf, ça continue, dans la série, news à gogo, et interviews en série, voici la dernière de Cote:

La vidéo:
http://videos.team-ncis.com/video_790_c ... pablo.html

Avec l'article:
http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/03/ ... eason.html

Avec cette accumulation d'interviews, de vidéos, on sent qu'on rentre en plein dans la dernière ligne droite. 10 épisodes pour voir votre vie défiler devant vos yeux. ^^ (c'est de l'humour)

Citation:
PALEYFEST 2010
'NCIS': Cote de Pablo on unfulfilled sexual tension and the end of the season

By Marisa Roffman

March 2, 2010 8:00 AM

Which PaleyFest panel up to this point has received the rowdiest audience reaction upon being introduced?

"Lost"? "Modern Family"?

Um, no.

Instead, that honor goes to "NCIS."

Seriously.

It was like a Jonas Brothers concert. For women over 50.

The crowd went a little crazy during the nearly 90-minute event, shouting their reactions to everything from the cast's favorite episodes to "Tiva" (the unofficial name for the Tony-Ziva relationship).

And speaking of "Tiva," the audience seemed to be split on whether or not they want the two to become an actual couple.

We talked with Cote de Pablo (Ziva) before the panel and asked for her take on what went down between the two when they recently shared a hotel room in the City of Lights.

"I'll give you the short answer," de Pablo teases in the video below. "Michael (Weatherly [Tony]) has his views of what happened in Paris. I have mine. We haven't discussed it. But all I can say is it was good."

So while what happened in Paris might not be clear to viewers, de Pablo wants the onscreen flirtation to continue.

"You know, I think as long as these characters are onscreen together, there will always be unfulfilled sexual tension," Cote said. "And I think that is something people enjoy and we definitely love playing with that."

Check out the clip below for more from Ms. de Pablo as she spills what she knows about the end of the season.

Mar 02 Mar, 2010 19:41
Répondre au sujet   [ 304 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Suivante